Friday, July 10, 2009

Quick Update!

Just wanted to update everyone! We are moving into a rental house in Columbia, MO on August 1st! Our house is being rented out for 6 months to a year and then hopefully being purchased during this time. Once our house sells here then we can start looking at buying a new house!! We are excited for the move...but dreading it at the same time!!

Here is the house we will be living in until atleast next July!! I will post more pictures once we get settled in!

Mr. Liam Peck my personal assistant! Whenever I am on the computer he thinks he needs to be watching the screen too!! So I let him sit next to me and help! (This usually turns into him on top of the desk typing with his knees and grabbing at the screen!)

My assistant handles all my phone calls!!


My assistant also has a great smile and makes me laugh all day!! I love my JOB!! Being a MOMMY!

I had to throw in this one!! Liam's two favorite foods right now are 1. Cottage Cheese 2. Grapes
He loves to EAT and only REAL food! No more baby food for him! But, I can't say I blame him!

0 comments: