Monday, July 20, 2009

First Steps, Work, and Packing!!

Liam took his first two steps yesterday without holding on to anything! Cory and I watched him in his play yard waddle from the corner to the door!! It was exciting, but of course then we tried to get it on video and he wouldn't do it again!! What a stinker!! Whenever we finally catch him in the act I will post the evidence!!

I have a job interview tomorrow at 1pm! Yeah! After lots of searching I finally found a position available at Columbia Regional in Labor and Delivery!! I am praying things will go well tomorrow and I will have a job that is only 10 minutes from our new house!! I am really going to miss my girls at Barnes and wish I could take my job with me when we move!!!

My mom came down this past weekend and helped me pack up our basement and the kitchen!! I didn't think we had much left to do, but I was wrong!!! My mom and I managed to pack up an additional 20 boxes to add to the 25 boxes and tubs I had already packed up!! Then, yesterday Cory and I cleaned out the garage and loaded up the car full of stuff to donate to Goodwill! Between the trash pile, recycle pile, donation stuff, items I am selling on Craigslist, and boxes of stuff to keep, I began to wonder....WHERE THE HECK DID ALL THIS STUFF COME FROM??

I will keep you all updated with all the Peck family happenings!!

0 comments: