Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Counting Down the Days...

This post is pretty much a little "Dear Diary" entry, so if you were expecting pictures...sorry you can stop reading now!! I will put pictures up after we get moved! The BIG Move is only 3 days away and I am ready for the day to be here and done before it has even began!! I HATE UNPACKING!! I am praying things will go smoothly and that the rain that is in the forecast will hold off.
Moving....the word that has been on our minds for so long is finally here and I am torn between excitement and sadness. I am going to miss my job, my friends, and a much bigger house!! It makes me sad to think about moving out of the first house Cory and I owned. Especially with it being the house we first lived in as a married couple, the house we brought home our first child to, and the house we spend many nights snuggling as a family together in!! On the other hand it is nice to know Cory will be home more and that he will get the sleep he needs so desperately. He works so hard and has driven so much the past two years! Liam and I are so blessed to have him, so now it is time to bless him with this move! Hopefully this sadness I feel will quickly drift away with new and exciting things that I know God has in store for us in the future!!

On a lighter note...
Cory is out of town this week and I have just been piddling around the house and chasing the busy little man around. He is getting more and more stable with his steps, but I think he still would prefer to crawl because he can move a lot faster!!
Sunday night was my last night at work at Barnes Jewish...well for now anyway...I might pick up a few shifts. That is if I don't get the job I interviewed for last Tuesday!! They still have not called me back and I am getting impatient! I want this job a lot, especially because the insurance and benefits are AMAZING!! They would cover Liam's surgery and we would only owe like $125 out of pocket!!!
Well, we can't wait to see everyone very soon and I will post pictures of the new house once we get settled in and organized!!

I think I updated most people, but if you didn't get the info yet here it is!!

Our new email address is cspeck428@gmail.com

0 comments: