Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baths, Smiles, and Rice Cereal

So we definitely have an eater on our hands. Even though the pediatrician said that he does not need any solid foods until 4 months we started with some rice cereal last night! The boy is hungry all the time and so he still is waking up in the middle of the night every 3 hours to eat! Very little of the cereal made in his tummy because he was wearing most of it! It was quite humorous. I tried to feed him it in his bottle and he wouldn't take it, so then I nursed him and tried the cereal on a spoon, cup feeding, and with a dropper. All of it made a HUGE mess, but I guess it will just take some time for him to get used to the new texture and taste! Hopefully soon we will get some more sleep, but if not oh well we still love everything about him!

This is what he does whenever he is hungry....he almost can get his whole fist in his mouth!


Momma quit tickling me!!


I love to stick my tongue out and blow bubbles too!

Mommy and Daddy are going to embarass you
with this picture when you get older!





0 comments: