Wednesday, December 3, 2008

3 MONTHS OLD

I can't believe Liam is already 3 months old! It has been an exciting 3 months and we have loved every minute of it! Here are some of the most recent pictures of the little man!!

Grandma and Grandpa Quirk came down for Thanksgiving! We had lots of yummy food! Then Grandpa stayed and babysat for two days while mommy and daddy worked! We had lots of fun together and I can't wait to spend more time with them both!

Happy Baby after eating my rice cereal dinner!!

I got to wear my MIZZOU outfit that Kim got me!
To bad we lost to KU that day, but I still looked cute!



Grandma Quirk got me a cute Ralph Lauren Chaps outfit so we had to try it on!
Fits pretty good and it is a 6 month old outfit! What a big boy!!



Here is my Thanksgiving outfit!! Next year I will actually get to eat the Turkey!!






This is what I like to do when mommy makes me go shopping!!






I caught him in the middle of a big sneeze!!









0 comments: