Friday, June 5, 2009

Pics from our new camera!

Here are the pictures I promised! I purchased a new camera yesterday and it is so much nicer than our old one!! Maybe I should lose things more often...hehe just kidding!!



Liam was really interested in the new camera. When I opened the box he and the dogs all thought I was opening something for them!

Look at those BLUE EYES!! Love 'em Love 'em Love 'em!!


Liam loves to run toys across the vent to listen to the noise...sometimes he flicks the doorstop at the same time and he has his own band of instruments playing!! Maybe we have a musician on our hands!



Blowing bubbles of spit all over mommy and the new camera...thank goodness we opted for the extra accidental damage warranty!!




Sweet as pie...in this picture anyway!!





Liam likes to climb on this chair toy we got from our neighbors....I am pretty sure he got his love of climbing from his mama! She was a climber back in her toddler days!!

0 comments: