Friday, June 26, 2009

Moving and Losing

MOVING

FINALLY! Praise God! We finally are going to be moving! August 1st we are moving out of our house! We found some really nice people who are going to lease our house until they can get approved to purchase. This has been an answer to prayers. Thank you everyone!!

Cory is super busy with work (which in this economy we can't complain) but he is gone all the time!! He sometime gets up at 2 or 3am and is not home until after dark! I know it is wearing on him and our car! Liam and I miss him and can't wait to live within 15 minutes of his work.

The next goal....
Cory and I are going to look at some houses next Thursday that we have scoped out on the internet. We are going to rent for awhile until we actually sell our house here in O'Fallon. Hopefully we can find something fast!
I started some packing yesterday (with some not so helpful assistance from Liam). I realized that we accumulated a lot of STUFF, CRAP, JUNK, whatever you want to call it! I am going to have to pack a little everyday until move day to get it all done!

LOSING

My mother, father, sister, and myself started a little weight loss challenge a week ago today! We all put $50 into a pot and at the end of 10 weeks who ever loses the highest percentage of weight gets the cash! Between the four of us in one week we have lost 18lbs! I personally lost 7lbs and feel so much more energetic. What can I say MONEY talks!! Good job everyone and keep up the good work!

0 comments: