Thursday, April 2, 2009

What a stubborn child...

Liam is 7 months old today!! I decided to take some pictures for this and Easter combined. I thought I would do them like I did for his 6 month ones. Well, they did not turn out to be as good....as you will see in the next few photos Liam was not willing to sit still for a split second!! I actually had two outfits out to take pictures in, but scratch that idea....

Way to cooperate buddy!!! He was just not into the photo shoot today!!

No smiles....just a stubborn child with his tongue hanging out!!

This is what I think of taking pictures today Mom!!


Liam Laughing at the Easter Bunny sitting on Mommy's head!!



Finally a little smile!!


Just showing everyone his pouty lips!!


Wrestling the Bunny!!

Here is his Easter basket!! I know it is early but I work this weekend and then we are going to Nana Amy's for Easter, so I went ahead and gave it to him today!! Kind of an Easter/Half birthday +1 month gift!!! And, as you can see he couldn't keep his hands off of it for just one second!! The Easter bunny brought him some yogurt bites, a stuffed bunny, two books (Elmo and Peter Rabbit), and the monkey/ball toy that he can chase around the room!!! Fun stuff!!

Funny thing is he didn't mind wearing the ears for pictures....but to take just a normal picture was not cool!!!


My cute little Easter Bunny!!

His cute little choo choo train jammies!! I just got him dressed right before this picture....and right after this pictures he spit up apricots all over it!!

What's ya doing mama??

Hanging out in his pack n' play!! I can't wait for his play yard I ordered to arrive!! This crazy man has to be caged! Haha

0 comments: