Saturday, February 7, 2009

Liam's First TOOTH!!!

Liam has his first tooth!! The little thing is finally here after many days of fussing, drooling, chewing, and lots of baby orajel. The tooth finally broke thru the skin on Thursday. It is on the bottom left side in the middle. He is going to have a second one really soon too!! I tried to take a picture of it but when I try to hold his mouth open to do so he just chews on my finger, so it didn't work out too well!!
Liam has shown interest in holding his own bottle, so today we gave him a sippy cup with handles on it to see if he would drink out of it. It was pretty funny. With the teething thing going on he was more interested in chewing on it than drinking out of it. We are going to Gower this Thursday to visit my parents and my sister and her daughter are coming to visit!! It will be so much fun to see my niece again!!

0 comments: