Tuesday, February 3, 2009

5 months of FUN!

Liam is 5 months old and man has the time flown by! He is rolling all over the place and we finally had to put up a gate at the top of the stairs!! I bet he will be on the move soon, he has started to scoot or what I call "belly surf" so I bet it won't be long and he will be keeping us busy chasing him around!
He has had many new foods and likes all of them except peas, he hates them!! His favorite foods in order are....Bananas, Avocados, Pears, Squash, Apples, Carrots!! He has also had oatmeal and likes that, especially with bananas or apples mixed all together!! This week we are going to try sweet potatoes!!
Nana Amy and Steve came to visit for the Super Bowl weekend and we had a good time together. Although Cory and I were rooting for the Cardinals to win it was a good game!! Liam loves to watch football! There must be something ingrained in a boy from the beginning to ignore everything else and stare at the TV when football is on, because Liam does this already!! He is such a little man!! HaHa
Grandpa Quirk has been coming to babysit on the weekends that I work since my nanny quit. They have so much fun together!! He is such an awesome grandpa and it is great to know that I can work and sleep and not worry about Liam!!
See ya this weekend Gramps!! Love Liam!!


Super Bowl Sunday!!! I LOVE FOOTBALL!

Bathtime after my messy dinner!

Here is my messy dinner I was mentioning in the previous picture!!


Liam loves his jumperoo...man can he get that thing a bouncing!!!



0 comments: