Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Visiting the Family

This past weekend we traveled back home to visit family and friends. Liam got to meet a lot of new people and he did pretty good in the car! It was our first trip this far from home! What normally takes about 4 1/2 hours took us about 5 1/2 due to stopping for a diaper change and feeding, but other than that I slept while the car was moving! We had fun and hope to see you all again soon!

Grandpa and Liam hanging out!

Liam smiling at his uncle Austin

Wore out from all the attention!
My cousins Erin and little Brooklyn meeting me


Great Grandparents and Liam

Another big smile for my uncle Austin


1 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a great time visiting home. He is getting big so quickly and cuter every time. I can't wait to meet him. It is great getting to Skype with you though. We love you and miss you.