Tuesday, October 28, 2008

8 weeks old and smiling!!

Today Liam is 8 weeks old! He has grown so much and is so curious about everything around him. He smiles ALL THE TIME and it makes Cory and me smile just as much!! He has to go to the pediatrician next Wednesday for his 2 month vaccines! Boo Hoo....I might cry with him!
I am also going back to work on Sunday, but luckily I am only going back part time and my first week back I just work Sunday and Monday nights. We have a nanny coming to watch Liam during the day while I sleep!! I am nervous but not about his safety more of missing him and him missing me...I have to say he kind of is a momma's boy right now, but I am sure that will change quickly once breastfeeding is not the only thing on his mind!! HAHA
We are going to a friend's house on Friday for a little costume party...we are all dressing up in overalls and being the hillbilly family!! Easy and cheap!! It should be fun. I will post pictures of the family in our costumes.
My sister is expecting a little girl any day now and Liam is patiently waiting for his little cousin Niener to get here!! We can't wait to meet her!
Well, going to run some errands and make a diaper run...getting kind of low!!













0 comments: