Tuesday, September 16, 2008

2 WEEKS OLD

"I AM A WHOLE TWO WEEKS OLD TODAY! I AM GETTING REALLY GOOD AT THIS EATING THING AND GROWING BIGGER TOO! MY FACE IS REALLY STARTING TO FILL OUT AND EVERYONE THINKS I AM LOOKING A LOT LIKE MY DADDY! CUTE...SO CUTE!! I LOVE TO MAKE FUNNY FACES AT MOMMY AND DADDY. WE ARE GOING TO GO ON OUR FIRST WALK WITH THE DOGS AND TEST OUT MY STROLLER TONIGHT AFTER DINNER. I HAVE HAD LOTS OF PEOPLE STOP BY TO SEE ME. INCLUDING MY NANA, GRANDMA AND GRANDPA QUIRK, AND LOTS OF FRIENDS! MY GRANDPA PECK IS COMING THIS WEEKEND! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET EVERYONE ELSE! UNTIL THEN I WILL BE EATING, SLEEPING, AND FILLING MY DIAPERS!! SEE YOU SOON!"


Cory and I are having so much fun being parents! God has blessed us with a wonderful baby! He is so content and happy! Yesterday was my first day all by myself, and it went pretty smoothly. I was pretty tired when Cory got home from work, and was ready for a nap! Liam was a little fussier than normal Sunday night so I didn't get as much sleep, but we survived!

We want to thank everyone for all of their gifts and for stopping by to meet Liam. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!

0 comments: